|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2008
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers
Today's Cool Site...
Where's my tax check?
We are rapidly approaching tax season. But before you start planning, stop and think a moment. Are you missing something?
The IRS is looking for taxpayers who are missing refund checks. More than 100,000 refund checks have been returned as undeliverable.
The IRS says it also has about 280,000 returned economic stimulus checks. In all, the IRS has about $265 million in returned checks!
If you're missing a check, hurry over to the IRS' site. You can update your address information. Wouldn't the extra cash be a nice boon for your holiday budget?
Don't put this off. The stimulus checks are not insignificant. The deadline for updating your address is Nov. 28.Know someone who could be missing a tax check? Forward this e-mail to them now. Maybe they'll give you a finder's fee!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Enter My Great Giveaway Daily: In just 3 more days, you can enter to win great prizes during my 13th Annual Great Giveaway. Check out giveaway.komando.com for more details. We are adding new prizes daily!
• Video of the Day: The Bald Eagle is a formidable raptor. And it makes a fitting national symbol. Learn a little more about the eagle's life.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Less than 10 years ago, broadband was a luxury. Now, we have proof that broadband Internet is a must have.
• Free Download of the Day: Customizing your computer is a lot of fun. You can really make it your own. You can even make custom icons.
• Tip on the site: Pulling a still image out of a home movie is complicated. But it's not impossible. I'll show you how to do it.
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: