|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2008
Support this free newsletter—please visit our advertisers
Today's top stories...
FCC votes to expand broadband space
Intel’s Core i7 receives high praise
AT&T tests broadband limits
Opening the door for phishers
Adobe plugs Reader, Acrobat holes
Microsoft to work with start-ups
Broadband prices take a tumble
Are you a critic?
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: Magicians' should amaze and astound. That is, unless they're not very good. Then they use other talents, like comedy.
• Cool Site of the Day: This man travels to many foreign lands. He needs a phone that operates everywhere. GSM looks like the best bet.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Apple's new iPhone 3G is locked into AT&T's network. But could hackers soon get around this restriction?
• Free Download of the Day: Building a stunning Web site isn't easy. Interactive Web applications are the key. You can make them for free.
• Tip on the site: A listener put Windows on a backup drive. He's ready for another crash. I have a better idea--create a hard drive image.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Saving photos in the jungle
Will 802.11n really help you?
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: