|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Friday, Nov. 14, 2008
Support this free newsletter—please visit our advertisers
Today's top stories...
Web-tracking company sued
Mozilla patches critical Firefox flaws
Speech search comes to iPhone
Google still tops in search
That’s one way to dispose of old gear
eBay to honor seller’s feedback milestone
Virtual affair leads to divorce
Get the best deal on budget LCD HDTVs
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: Arnel Pineda is living a life right out of a Hollywood movie. But fact is more interesting than fiction. His story is amazing.
• Cool Site of the Day: The space shuttle Endeavor is preparing to blast off. NASA's preparations are on the Web. You can also see space walks.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Move over, cable broadband. Move over, DSL. An entirely new way to access the Internet is coming soon!
• Free Download of the Day: Managing photos on your computer isn't easy. Do you need help getting organized? The right software can help.
• Tip on the site: So, your computer records videos. That doesn't mean you can't view them on your television. You just need a media extender.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Specialty sites help you save money
Set time limits on your computer
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: