|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Thursday, Nov. 13, 2008
Today's top stories...
AMD revamps Opteron chips
Google Flu Trends tracks outbreaks
Spam levels drop sharply
Pirated articles draw readers
EA will help you get fit
Making YouTube profitable
Google Street View as art
Army recruits via Webcasts
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: Wild animals behave very differently from pets. They can often be dangerous. But sometimes their gentility can surprise you.
• Cool Site of the Day: The holidays are nearly upon us. So, you may be planning a party. Why not try Web invitations? They're really easy!
• Digital Minute, on your radio: The Internet is seething with anger. And the reason for all this anger may be more obvious than you think.
• Free Download of the Day: Firefox is a great browser. It offers more safety than Microsoft's Internet Explorer. Now, you can take it with you.
• Tip on the site: Boy, there's nothing like that new-computer smell, is there? But before you take that screaming machine online, protect it.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Beware online job scams
Diagnosing a slow computer
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: