|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Friday, Nov. 21, 2008
Support this free newsletterSupport our advertisers
Today's Cool Site...
Discover great new music
I'm a huge music fan. But sometimes I get tired of the music on my iPod. I'm sure you can identify with that.
Fortunately, there are many ways to discover new music. You can flip on the radio or the television. Or, you can ask friends for recommendations.
I've found a better way to discover music, though. At thesixtyone, you can see what other people online are playing. If something looks interesting, you can listen to it immediately.
Maybe you're a music guru. Or, you could be a musician yourself. In that case, get involved!
You can upload your music for others to review. It's a great way to promote yourself. You can also vote on music that you like.
In some cases, you can download tracks for free. Or, you may be directed to Amazon to purchase the song.
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Tomorrow is the Big Day: Tomorrow, enter to great prizes in my Great Giveaway Sweepstakes! Enter daily online to win! Plus, every caller who speaks with me on the air wins a valuable prize. You have to call when I am broadcasting the show live on Saturday mornings, 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Pacific Time. The number to call is toll-free 1-888-825-5254.
• Video of the Day: It's never too late to pursue your passion. It could be writing, acting, skiing or music. Ginger Arn's passion is dancing.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: How would you like to tour ancient Rome? You can do just that—right from the comforts of your own home.
• Free Download of the Day: Many investors are losing their shirts in the stock market. Well, maybe they just need to use a supercomputer.
• Tip on the site: Today we bring you Ralph, who's got a lot of photos. He wants to burn them to DVDs. The Digital Goddess explains it all.
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: