|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Thursday, Nov. 20, 2008
Today's top stories...
Online stores slashing prices
Free music for Zune subscribers
Microsoft clarifies free security software offer
Online time not so bad for teens
Google to shutter Lively
Nvidia unveils Tesla supercomputer
Real Dan/Fake Steve stops blogging
Bloggers decry Motrin ad
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Enter Daily Online: Starting this Saturday, enter to win great prizes in my 13th Annual Great Giveaway. Huge prizes will be awarded from Logitech, Office Depot, Epson, Adobe, Shure, Nikon and many more! Prizes' value totals more than $75,000! Click here for details.
• Video of the Day: People used to be excited to go to the airport. Today, flying is a chore. Let's go back to a more glamorous time in flight.
• Cool Site of the Day: Google's Street View is a useful tool. But it can capture strange scenes. This site explains one of the wackiest.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Move over, Motorola Razr! You're no longer the most popular phone in America. There's a new king of the hill.
• Free Download of the Day: Criminals are constantly scanning for open computers. You can protect yourself with a firewall. But get a good one.
• Tip on the site: Networking computers is convenient. You can create shortcuts to move between computers. I can show you how.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Getting the best image stabilization
Improving cellular reception at home
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: