|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Monday, Nov. 24, 2008
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers
Today's top stories...
Facebook wins staggering spam settlement
Blockbuster launches on-demand service
Online community encouraged suicide
Apple sued over iPhone browser
Apple issues Safari update
Will the Beatles ever come to iTunes?
Unsubscribing can take time
Celebrities fight rumors online
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Over $80,000 In Prizes!: Do you love movies? If so you'll love today's prize in my Great Giveaway! Enter online today to win a Universal Home Entertainment DVD Bundle! It includes 8 newly released movies and is valued at $235! Head on over to http://giveaway.komando.com to enter online! Remember to enter every day to increase your chances of winning. We have daily prizes and grand prizes to give away! The next winner could be you!
• Video of the Day: They slink around your home at night. They search through your garbage. No, they're not CIA agents. They're raccoons!
• Cool Site of the Day: Got some old gadgets lying around? You can turn those gadgets into cash. I'll show you how to do it.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: We've all been frustrated by new gadgets. So, I have an important tip for you while you Christmas shop.
• Free Download of the Day: Having a calendar on your computer is convenient. But one on your right on desktop is better.
• Tip on the site: Video chat is a great way to keep in touch. But satellite broadband throws in a few kinks. I'll discuss them in this tip.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
What to look for in a DSLR
Teach your children about money
See you tomorrow !
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: