Friday, November 21, 2008

Another free computer Q&A live event with Worth Godwin happens this Sunday

Dear Charles,

Once each month I host a live event where you can ask me your computer questions and I answer them live "on the air" during a remote class where you can listen in on the phone or on a web page -- for free! All you have to do is go to the following address to ask your question:

http://www.worthgodwin.com/askworth/

The live event happens this Sunday at 2:00PM here in Hawaii, which is the same as 4:00PM Pacific or 7:00PM Eastern time here in the US (or 12:00AM GMT Monday for those of you overseas).

Now if you can't make it during the live event, don't worry -- I will put a replay of the event up on my site within about an hour after the class ends. The replay will be available to everyone on my newsletter for a couple of days after.

And of course as always, the Gold Club members will be able to listen to the replay at any time in the Gold Club members-only area of my site, and will get a copy on audio CD in the mail with the regular monthly CD shipment.

So go now to http://www.worthgodwin.com/askworth/

and type your question into the simple form on the site. I answer questions on a first-come first-served basis, and will do my best to answer all of the questions during the call, which usually runs for about an hour.

I sometimes get a lot of questions, so it doesn't hurt to get in at the front of the line, so to speak, by going to

http://www.worthgodwin.com/askworth/

ahead of schedule to get your question in early.

Questions can be on pretty much any topic, keeping in mind the majority of my subscribers are looking for "the basics", and I want to keep my answers simple and in Plain English. You can also ask me about my easy computer lesson CDs and online lessons, but the main focus will be on helping you understand your computer and feel more comfortable and confident using it.

So send me your question, and I hope you can join me this Sunday for the live event!

until then, take care and enjoy,

Worth Godwin


I respect your right to privacy and to only get email that you want. If you need to unsubscribe from my newsletter, please use the first link below. If you need to change your email address, use the second link.

Please note that if you're a Gold Club member, this will not cancel your Gold Club membership. However, if you unsubscribe from the Gold Club newsletter, it may cause problems with delivery of your CDs since it is what I have to go by to print out your shipping information.

Godwin Productions LLC

81-1039 Keopuka Heights Rd.
Kealakekua, HI
96750
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1049982749&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1049982749&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for understanding that we need to prevent the nasties.

Terms of Use

Personal & Educational Use Only This blog consists mainly of FREE newsletters from computer web gurus that I receive. I thought you might like to see them all in one place than try to discover them on your own. A moderate amount of editing may be done to eliminate unrelated repetitious ads or unnecessary text which bloat the post. However I have given the authors full credit and will not remove their site links because you deserve to see where it comes from and they deserve to get credit for what they have written. Your use of this site is simply for educational purposes. For more computer-related help go to: CPEDLEY.COM for free software, advice and tips on low cost products which are very helpful. If you want to contact the editor, please go CPEDLEY.COM and check the Contact page for email address.