|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2008
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers
Today's top stories...
Atlantic Records hits digital milestone
Get ready for Cyber Monday
Army to invest $50 million in video games
Job seekers flock to networking sites
Wikipedia’s medication information lacking
Used computers still being dumped
Spam making a resurgence
How do I look?
Let's all be thankful
Since it's Thanksgiving, I've decided to give my great staff a break. Instead of going to the office, they're coming to my house. They will cook a huge meal, wait on me and then, wash my car! Naaah, that's a joke. They'll be off Thursday and Friday. So there won't be any daily newsletters. We'll be back at work on Saturday.
I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. Let's be thankful for all the brave men and women at home and abroad who are at their posts to protect us. Enjoy your holiday, and thank you for letting me be a little part of your life again this year. And say a prayer for our troops who are in harm's way.
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Over $80,000 In Prizes!: If you are a Mac owner, you'll love today's Great Giveaway prize! Enter today to win Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac ($400 value)! This software will help you create great looking documents, manage calendars and provide compatibility with Windows-based 2007 Office. Head to giveaway.komando.com today and enter online! Enter daily to increase your chances of winning. We have daily prizes and grand prizes to give away! The next winner could be you!
• Video of the Day: Many comedians do impressions. But Rich Little is still king. He can do hundreds of distinct and hilarious characters.
• Cool Site of the Day: The Thanksgiving weekend is one of the biggest for flying. Missing a flight is a nightmare. Don't let that happen.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Many returning soldiers will continue their educations. So, where are they turning? You'll be surprised!
• Free Download of the Day: It's not always possible to carry your computer with you. But you can carry all your useful programs.
• Tip on the site: Most of us have multiple browsers on our computers. Which one is your default browser? Did you know you can change it?
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Access your home computer while you’re away
Digital camera bargains come at a price
See you on the show!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: