|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Monday, Nov. 17, 2008
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers
Today's top stories...
Some electronics troubles never solved
Professor challenges the RIAA
The ax will fall at Sun Microsystems
No speedy trial for Palin intruder
Core i7 torture tested
Will Blu-ray save the movie industry?
Obama hopes to keep e-mail
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: The phrase "cat burglar" didn't come about by chance. This video features a crafty feline. It is going to surprise you.
• Cool Site of the Day: I like to start the day with coffee and the news. With this site, I get the latest stories. It's automatic; all I do is read.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: You'll probably do your Christmas shopping online. Before you break out your wallet, heed my three tips.
• Free Download of the Day: Hard drive partitions can be useful. But managing them isn't always easy. I found some help with this program.
• Tip on the site: Today we have a lady looking for lost documents. They belonged to her son, who is dead. So, let me suggest a few things.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Protect your laptop with an alarm
MP3 Players for tight budgets
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: