|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2008
Today's top stories...
iPhone ousts the Razr
Apple, Dell fight economic slump
Jaguar supercomputer gets upgrade
Changes are in store for broadband
Hawaii to make digital TV switch early
Another brilliant criminal
Cell phones replacing wallets
Sesame Street hits the ‘Net
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: Today is Veterans Day. Take time to honor those who have served. This video is a fitting tribute to our armed forces.
• Cool Site of the Day: Do you know military veterans? Then wish them a happy Veterans Day. And visit this site for information on the holiday.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Things are changing for broadband users. Unlimited surfing and downloads may become things of the past.
• Free Download of the Day: Saving the planet sounds like a lot of work. But this video game makes it fun. You'll also learn about ecology.
• Tip on the site: Some people use ReadyBoost to speed up Windows Vista. But you'd best remove it when the computer is in hibernation.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
One monitor, two computers
Find scholarships to pay for college
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: