|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2008
Today's top stories...
A brief reprieve from spam
USB 3.0 specification released
Yahoo! hunts for new CEO
Preliminary approval in Google book settlement
OLPC relaunches laptop promotion
Should Apple track stolen iPods?
National Geographic enters gaming biz
KEEP YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS UP-TO-DATE
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• 4 More Days: This Saturday I will launch my 13th Annual Great Giveaway Sweepstakes! Don’t miss out on great prizes from Microsoft, Garmin, Sony, GE, Averatec, Sonos and more! Click here for more details.
• Video of the Day: Mickey Mouse is a huge cultural icon. And today is his birthday! Check out the first popular cartoon to feature Mickey.
• Cool Site of the Day: Who doesn't like Mickey Mouse? Well, did you know there are hidden Mickeys all around? This site will show you.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: You'll probably do your Christmas shopping online. Before you break out your wallet, heed my three tips.
• Free Download of the Day: LCD monitors sometimes have dead pixels. But they can be hard to spot. This program will help you find them.
• Tip on the site: Popular games can be costly. So, the idea of getting them free is attractive. However, you and I both know that is stealing.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Wearing out flash memory
Run XP virtually in Vista
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: