|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Saturday, Nov. 22, 2008
Today's Cool Site...
Amazing classic photos
Life magazine has undergone many transformations in its long existence. It started out as a general interest magazine in the 1880s.
Then, in 1936, it found its niche in photojournalism. Today, Life is synonymous with stunning photographs.
Some of the most famous photographs of the past century have been featured in Life. And then there are the Life photos that haven't been seen.
There are a whopping 10 million photographs in Life's archive. Only about 3 percent have been seen by the public. Until now, that is!
Google plans to put Life's entire archive online for anyone to peruse. Obviously, this is a huge undertaking.
But you can start looking at the archives now. About two million photos are up on Google's site for your viewing pleasure.These days, Life only exists as a Web site. But it's nice to know that its archives are open to the public!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Enter My Great Giveaway: Enter today to win great prizes in my Great Giveaway Sweepstakes! Every caller who speaks with me on the air today wins a valuable prize. You have to call when I am broadcasting the show live this morning (Saturday), between 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Pacific Time. The number to call is toll-free 1-888-825-5254. Or, head on over to http://giveaway.komando.com to enter online!
• Video of the Day: Everyone has seen The Price is Right. It's practically an American institution. This episode has to be the most exciting ever.
• Privacy Tip: The Internet makes Christmas shopping so easy. But online shopping can be dangerous. Learn how to protect yourself.
• Download of the Day: Tracing your family tree is a worthwhile hobby. But it isn't easy. I've found some great resources to help.
• Kids Tip: Video games are popular gifts for kids. But not all games are kid-friendly. I'll give you my holiday picks. They're sure to be a hit.
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: