|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2008
Support this free newsletter—please visit our advertisers
Today's top stories...
Google raises privacy fears
Yahoo! gears up for election traffic
Violent games, violent kids
Former employee hacks mail server
Wecorl exploits Windows flaw
Firefox hits new high
Windows shows strong growth
Putting an end to wrap rage
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: Manipulating computers with thought has always seemed a reach. But as this video shows, it is rapidly nearing a reality.
• Cool Site of the Day: You may watch the election returns tonight. But you don't have to depend on TV. Most networks have election sites.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Many people are using sites like eBay to make extra income. It's a great idea. But I have a word of warning.
• Free Download of the Day: Cable and satellite aren’t the only sources for television. Favorite shows are available online, too. And they're free.
• Tip on the site: You're on a plane. The guy next to you won't shut up. So, you don noise-canceling headphones. Better, you listen to music.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
What to look for in a digital SLR
Reporting online crime
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: