|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Wednesday, Nov. 12, 2008
Support this free newsletter—please visit our advertisers
Today's top stories...
Spam-linked hosting firm loses Web connection
IBM backs BPL
Nanomaterials create health worries
Philips develops iPill
Video sharing for the troops
Vacation rental sites garner $250M
Feed the meter from your phone
Hotels focus on tech amenities
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: The DTV transition is nearly upon us. Are you ready? This great PSA will give you all the details. Or, maybe it will confuse you.
• Cool Site of the Day: I know you. I'll bet you've played Minesweeper more than a few times. Well, I have a surprise: a brand new version.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: We'd all like to stop spam. But could changing your e-mail address reduce the amount of spam you receive?
• Free Download of the Day: Dictionaries are so last season. This program will replace your dictionary, thesaurus and encyclopedias.
• Tip on the site: Let's say you have three hard drives. Two have lots of space, and one is crammed. What should you do about the full one?
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Fix a PC from anywhere
Turn your media skills into cash
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: