| firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Thursday, Nov. 6, 2008
Support this free newsletter—please visit our advertisers
Today's top stories...
WPA encryption is cracked
Hackers jump on Obama win
SanDisk boosts SSD speeds
Broadband affects housing decisions
Amazon launches Windowshop
Wikipedia fundraising drive under way
It’s a good time to buy a TV
Who needs Bluetooth, anyway?
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: I can’t imagine leaping off a cliff. But some people do it for fun. This video captures the exhilaration of BASE jumping.
• Cool Site of the Day: There are plenty of well-meaning medical quacks on the Internet. So be careful. Go to today's site and get the real deal.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Windows 7 isn't going to hit store shelves anytime soon. But I'll tell you what you can expect from it.
• Free Download of the Day: Your word processor has lots of cool fonts. But there's never enough. This site has every font you could ever want.
• Tip on the site: Cyberstalkers can trace their victims online, too. Few laws are available to stop stalking. So here's my rule: Never respond!
Starting out with stock photography
Alternatives to expensive Microsoft Word
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: