|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Monday, Nov. 3, 2008
Today's Cool Site...
Stop wasting food
We all know that we shouldn't waste food. Yet, most of us throw out food from time to time.
Maybe it's a banana that is too soft. Or, maybe you throw away leftover rice at the end of your meal.
Most of us have been tightening our belts as of late. So, now is a perfect time to start being less wasteful with food.
Love Food Hate Waste has plenty of help. You'll find suggestions that will help you cut your food bill.
There are also tips to prolonging the life of fresh food. Or, check out the portion-control section for help getting portion sizes right.
But my favorite section of the site might just be the recipes. There are a wide range of delicious recipes that use leftovers. You can even search by food type!Love Food Hate Waste is a U.K. site. That means you'll need to do some calculations to use the recipes. Or, I have a link to a handy converter on my site.
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Last Day to Enter: Want the best video and audio performance in a standard definition (480p) DVD player? Then enter my Giveaway of the Day sweepstakes today. You'll have a chance to win Rotel's RDV-1045 DVD Player. Get stunning picture quality with this prize valued at $499.
• Video of the Day: Meet Challenger, a bald eagle. He was raised by humans and can't be released. But he can thrill a stadium full of people.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Many people have replaced desktop PCs with laptops. So, what will replace the laptop? I have the answer!
• Free Download of the Day: You can find some great products at online stores. Amazon has a new way to explore its content. It's pretty cool.
• Tip on the site: iTunes runs on Windows and Mac machines. You can use your iPod on both. But it will take some work and a few tradeoffs.
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: