|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Monday, Nov. 3, 2008
Today's top stories...
Is Windows getting more secure?
An update for Windows Update
Boot times too slow for many
G1 gets security update
If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em
Watch Netflix movies instantly on Macs
Peanuts comes to the digital age
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Last Day to Enter: Want the best video and audio performance in a standard definition (480p) DVD player? Then enter my Giveaway of the Day sweepstakes today. You'll have a chance to win Rotel's RDV-1045 DVD Player. Get stunning picture quality with this prize valued at $499.
• Video of the Day: Meet Challenger, a bald eagle. He was raised by humans and can't be released. But he can thrill a stadium full of people.
• Cool Site of the Day: Too often, we dispose of usable food. Given its cost, that's a real shame. Today's site will help you use those leftovers.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Many people have replaced desktop PCs with laptops. So, what will replace the laptop? I have the answer!
• Free Download of the Day: You can find some great products at online stores. Amazon has a new way to explore its content. It's pretty cool.
• Tip on the site: iTunes runs on Windows and Mac machines. You can use your iPod on both. But it will take some work and a few tradeoffs.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Buying a UPS
Should you use Vista’s BitLocker?
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: