|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2008
Today's top stories...
Online sales decline
Google pushes Chrome, Firefox
Wikipedia raises serious cash
Consumerist.com has a buyer
Software helps hospitals track infections
Microsoft downplays spoofing threat
China convicts 11 in counterfeiting case
Games for charities
Because tomorrow is New Year’s Day, we will not publish the News of the Day. However, look for us Friday, because we’ll be back!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: YouTube is a great outlet for some amazing stories. Many have been my Video of the Day. But could these stories be true?
• Cool Site of the Day: It's time to say goodbye to 2008. How will you bring in the new year? I've got some pretty interesting ideas.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: There's a new e-mail scam just in time for the New Year. But you needn't get hurt. You can protect yourself.
• Free Download of the Day: Have you ever wanted to record your phone calls? You can do it. Just team Skype and this simple plug-in!
• Tip on the site: Pulling still photos from HD video takes work. And you need to know about interlaced video. I can explain it in plain English.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Phishing attacks get personal
Fix a friend’s PC from anywhere
Copyright © 2009, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: