|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Friday, Dec. 19, 2008
Today's top stories...
America isn’t prepared for cyberwar
‘Tis the season for free shipping
Site ranks quality of nursing homes
Olympians focus on gaming
Decline forecast in flat-panel TV sales
Chinese man wins online vigilantism case
Last-minute tech gifts for about $50
WOW! EXTRA HOUR THIS WEEKEND!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Only 3 More Days to Enter: You love free things, right? Well, we love giving away things every single day on Komando.com. Today, we are giving away a Microsoft Hardware Prize Package. This $240 package includes Microsoft's SideWinder X6 Keyboard, Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 and Wireless Laser Desktop 7000. What a great Christmas gift! Enter here now for your chance to win. And make sure to check out the Grand Prizes, too!
• Video of the Day: There’s nothing better than a Christmas tree. But all those lights need power. One mall is using a unique energy source.
• Cool Site of the Day: Book groups are a great way to share a love of reading. But what if you don't have a local book club? Just jump online.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Looking for the perfect Christmas gift? I have some great ideas! But watch out--you may get sticker shock!
• Free Download of the Day: Want your Webmail on your desktop? Some providers say no. But, guess what, you can do it anyway.
• Tip on the site: Printing photos at home is fun. But doing it right takes some work. What printer, ink and paper do you need? I can tell you.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Sell your old gear locally
Buying a used or refurbished laptop
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: