|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Friday, Dec. 12, 2008
Today's top stories...
Game console sales set record
Google’s Chrome exits test mode
Tough times hit memory makers
Unpatched Microsoft vulnerabilities exploited
What digital divide?
YouTube videos tutor students
Texting trumps e-mail for students
Cool camcorders for tight budgets
WOW! EXTRA HOUR THIS WEEKEND!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Over $80,000 In Prizes!: Nothing is better than the gift of knowledge. Today, enter for your change to win a $250-value Total Training One Year Online Subscription. Total Training produces award winning online and DVD-ROM based training for leading software applications and technical skills. Head on over to giveaway.komando.com and enter online today. Enter daily to increase your chances of winning. We have daily prizes and grand prizes to give away. The next winner could be you!
• Video of the Day: It's never fun getting a speeding ticket. But this certainly isn't the way to handle it. That said, this video is pretty funny.
• Cool Site of the Day: Caroling is a hallowed Christmas tradition. But you don't have to go knocking on doors. Try virtual caroling.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: You'll probably do some Christmas shopping online. Watch out, though! Scammers are out in full force.
• Free Download of the Day: Where do you keep your notes, references and to do lists? You could keep them on your personal wiki!
• Tip on the site: Monitors are pretty standard equipment. But you'll want something specialized for professional-level photo editing.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Photo sharing for new parents
5 Christmas sites for kids
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: