|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2008
Today's top stories...
Emergency update to fix IE flaw
Mozilla issues eight Firefox patches
Leopard update makes some users see blue
Apple bows out of MacWorld
College football goes 3-D
More signs of a troubled newspaper industry
YouTube video leads to charges
Cable companies help with digital TV transition
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Only 5 More Days to Enter: Enter today to win great prizes in my Great Giveaway Sweepstakes! Head on over to giveaway.komando.com and enter online to win today's online prize—a $200 Epson Artisan 800 All-In-One Printer. The Artisan 800 excels at everyday photo and document printing, copying, scanning and faxing needs. Enter every day online for more chances to win daily prizes and our Grand Prize drawing, too!
• Video of the Day: The ancient world is filled with wonders. But would you believe in an ancient computer? This Greek invention is amazing.
• Cool Site of the Day: National Geographic has some amazing photos. Now, you have the chance to appear in National Geographic magazine!
• Digital Minute, on your radio: It's time for year-end lists! Google has just released 2008's top search terms. And they will surprise you!
• Free Download of the Day: It's great having tons of photos on your computer. But organizing and searching through them isn't easy.
• Tip on the site: Are you looking for an HDTV this Christmas? Which is better, an LCD or plasma screen? I can help you answer that question.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Last minute gifts for about $50
Recovering from a burglary
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: