|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Thursday, Dec. 11, 2008
Today's top stories...
YouTube ads pay off
Security lax at many wire-transfer shops
Call centers returning to U.S.
Tracking down baby Jesus
An easy way to navigate voice menus
Site preserves WWII stories
More turmoil for newspapers
Sony sued for underage registrations
WOW! EXTRA HOUR THIS WEEKEND!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Big Prizes, Daily!: Enter today to win great prizes in my Great Giveaway Sweepstakes! Head on over to giveaway.komando.com and enter online to win today's online prize—a $323-value Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5 5 megapixel mobile phone. It's the first 5-megapixel mobile phone to combine KODAK Imaging Technology and Motorola's ModeShift Technology. Enter every day online for more chances to win daily prizes and our Grand Prize drawing, too!
• Video of the Day: The best place to spend Christmas is at home. But what if you were a wild animal? Where would you spend Christmas?
• Cool Site of the Day: Google Maps is just awesome. I like its detailed satellite imagery. Now, you can send Maps-based greeting cards!
• Digital Minute, on your radio: You know you should use a hands-free calling kit when driving. But will this really end driving distractions?
• Free Download of the Day: If you're looking for a challenge, check out this game. It's pretty tough. You'll need to master your senses.
• Tip on the site: Video games are a favorite activity for many kids. They don't have to be a waste of time. Check out some educational games.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Transfer paper documents to digital
Upgrading to a new iPod
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: