|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2008
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers
Today's Cool Site...
Share videos with the troops
YouTube is one of the hottest Web sites on the 'Net. But not everybody is enamored with the video-sharing site.
The Defense Department has banned soldiers from using YouTube. Why? It's all in the interest of national security.
So, military families may be wondering how to share videos. Fortunately, the military has launched its own video-sharing site.
Videos posted to TroopTube are screened by Pentagon employees. They're checked for copyright violations and taste. National security is also considered, of course.
With Christmas almost here, it's the perfect time to check out TroopTube. Share your holiday wishes with family members stationed overseas.
Or, simply post a video to all of our troops. Thank them for all their hard work and the sacrifices they have made!
WOW! EXTRA HOUR THIS WEEKEND!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Over $80,000 In Prizes!: Today, enter for your chance to win an Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Elements 7 Bundle. Tell amazing stories with photos and videos with this $200 prize! Head on over to giveaway.komando.com and enter online today. Enter daily to increase your chances of winning. We have daily prizes and grand prizes to give away. The next winner could be you!
• Video of the Day: So, you think you know sports? This man may be the most amazing athlete ever. And you probably don't know his name.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Viruses and other malware have never been a threat to Mac users. But that situation could change soon.
• Free Download of the Day: By now, your kids have probably written to Santa Claus. Is Santa going to write back this year?
• Tip on the site: Looking to create a memorable slide show? You'll need the right software to make it happen. I've got all the advice you need.
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Help me spread the word! Do you know someone who would benefit from today's Cool Site? Then forward this newsletter to them now so they can subscribe for free. They'll thank you for sharing my great sites with them.
Tomorrow's Cool Site of the Day: Geographical greetings
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: