|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Tuesday, Dec. 23, 2008
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers
Today's top stories...
VHS tapes disappearing from shelves
Online spending takes a hit
Companies gamble on cloud computing
Feds question Web suffix changes
Windows 7 to take on Linux
Change your font to save ink
Computer thefts unnoticed for 10 years
Staff tries to save newspaper
KEEP YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS UP-TO-DATE
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• $16,000 in Prizes Left to Give: My 13th Annual Great Giveaway Sweepstakes has ended. But if you entered, you could still be the lucky winner of one of our Grand Prizes! Listen to my show this weekend to find out if you won. I will be awarding over $16,000 in prizes on-air! Click here to find me on a station near you.
• Video of the Day: Being snowed in isn’t much fun. That is, unless you're Bailey the dog. Watch this, and you’ll want to play in the snow.
• Cool Site of the Day: The economic news seems bleaker and bleaker. Maybe you're worried. This site can help you get a grip on your finances.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: You can now make some cash from the videos you post to YouTube. And you won’t believe how much!
• Free Download of the Day: Web browsers make surfing the Internet easy. But it could be easier with mouse gestures.
• Tip on the site: Some iPods hold hundreds of songs. Others manage many thousands. That sounds expensive. But there are ways to save.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Combining photo and video for a present
Windows Vista features ReadyBoost
Copyright © 2009, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: