|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Monday, Dec. 15, 2008
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers
Today's top stories...
IE attacks on the rise
National free broadband controversial
What happened to net neutrality?
Bush’s library gets its name back
Survey: Internet trumps sex
Finding the right touch screen
Software may help you with your tasks
Keep in touch with a wiki
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Enter Daily Online: You love free things, right? Well, we love giving away things every single day on Komando.com. Today, we are giving away a DXG-569V HD Camcorder. This $170 vertical form camcorder is slim, sleek and sexy, and records HD video. What a great Christmas gift! Enter here now for your chance to win. And make sure to check out the Grand Prizes, too!
• Video of the Day: Homelessness crushes people’s self-worth. How does one get it back? Cancer survivor Peter Phelps has found a way.
• Cool Site of the Day: Most of us spend heavily this time of the year. If you find you're stretched, try this site. It can help you budget.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: It's no secret. Newspapers across the country are floundering. But can new technology really save them?
• Free Download of the Day: I love downloading files and software from the Web. With this program, you can do it faster!
• Tip on the site: You could save on a computer by buying one used. But is that a good idea? Price isn't the only thing to be concerned about.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Preparing for a disaster
Seven tips for better Christmas photos
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: