|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2008
Today's Cool Site...
Who's afraid of Santa?
When you think of Christmas, you probably think of Christmas trees and reindeer. You probably also think about Santa Claus and smiling kids.
Unfortunately, things don't always work out the way they should.
Case in point: Not all children are happy to see Santa. Sure, he wears a funny red suit and doles out Christmas gifts. But for all his beneficence, he scares plenty of children.
Don't believe me? Then head over to Scared of Santa. This is a special photo gallery on the Chicago Tribune's Web site.
You'll see dozens of photos that prove my point. You won't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for these kids. But I'm sure you'll agree: Some of these Santas are scary!
I hope your pictures of the kids with Santa turn out better!
KEEP YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS UP-TO-DATE
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Are You A Winner?: Now you can be! Enter my Great Giveaway Sweepstakes every day for your big chance! We are giving away over 280 prizes totaling over $80,000 daily online and on-air! Today, enter to win a SOLO Smart Strap Leather Rolling Laptop Case ($180 value). This quality laptop travel bag features a shoulder strap that automatically retracts into the case frame when not in use. Enter to win daily here.
• Video of the Day: If you have any interest in carpentry, you have a table saw. This cool safety device will help you keep your fingers.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Confused by all the different camera specifications? You're not alone. Find out which specs really matter.
• Free Download of the Day: Got questions? For directions, trivia and business listings, your cell phone holds the answers.
• Tip on the site: Photographing children isn't always easy. I have some tips that can help. They'll make photos of your kids really shine.
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: