|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Tuesday, Dec. 30, 2008
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers
Today's top stories...
Online sellers hurting book industry
iPhone developers rake in cash
Cisco to launch digital stereo equipment
Facebook in breast-feeding flap
U.K. pushes for Web ratings
Doctor to be tried in telemedicine case
Online real estate deal a sham
Can an MP3 player save your life?
KEEP YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS UP-TO-DATE
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: Daredevil acrobatics is a young man's game. Or is it? This acrobat may not be flashy anymore. But he's certainly daring.
• Cool Site of the Day: Few kids are excited about science anymore. This site aims to change that. It makes science interesting again.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Yes! The Internet can help you find real estate bargains. In today's Minute, I'll tell you how to find foreclosures.
• Free Download of the Day: Are you part of a club, band or church group? Keep all of your members up to date with a newsletter.
• Tip on the site: Transmit your satellite television around your home wirelessly. Then watch programing on any TV. I'll show you how.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Choosing an HDTV tuner card
Sharing folders across your network in Vista
Copyright © 2009, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: