|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Monday, Dec. 8, 2008
Support this free newsletterSupport our advertisers
Today's Cool Site...
Expand your range
Few of us still use film cameras. We prefer the convenience and cost savings of digital photography.
But there are some die-hard film fans. They're willing to forego the convenience of digital. They also don't mind shelling out for film and developing.
Why do they stick with film? There are a number of reasons. But the most common is probably dynamic range. This is the difference between the darkest and the lightest tones.
Digital photos just don't match the dynamic range of film photos. So, film photos are more detailed.
Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. You can try high dynamic range imaging. It will give you richer, more nuanced photos.
You'll need special software to create high dynamic range images. I have a free program on my site that will do the trick.
Before you get started with HDR photography, you might want a quick tutorial. So, check out my handy step-by-step guide.Be prepared to be wowed by the dramatic, breath-taking results!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Big Prizes, Daily!: Enter today to win great prizes in my Great Giveaway Sweepstakes! Head on over to giveaway.komando.com and enter online to win today's online prizea $250 Garmin nuvi 255 GPS navigator. This affordable, pocket-sized navigator has voice-prompted directions to millions of destinations, including restaurants, hotels, stores and more. Enter every day online for more chances to win daily prizes and our Grand Prize drawing, too!
• Video of the Day: Christmas music is one of the highlights of the season. And everyone has a favorite. This might be my new favorite!
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Cell phones are hot gifts this Christmas. But not just any cell phone will do. Learn about this year's hottest ones.
• Free Download of the Day: Some decisions are to tough to make alone. This program will help you organize your thoughts.
• Tip on the site: So, Word no longer opens Word documents when you click them. What's going on? I have the answer--and a simple fix!
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: