|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Thursday, Dec. 4, 2008
Today's top stories...
Unpatched programs put your machine at risk
Technology may erode social skills
Fidelity to offer financial news, advice
Microsoft cracks down on piracy
Wikipedia tries to lure more contributors
Get help avoiding the flu
Will e-books gain acceptance?
Video games get cooking
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Are You A Winner?: Now you can be! Enter my Great Giveaway Sweepstakes every day for your big chance! We are giving away over 280 prizes totaling over $80,000 daily online and on-air. Today, enter to win Seagate's FreeAgent Go Portable Storage Solution ($180 value). Now you can carry your media on the slimmest external drive available today. Enter to win daily here.
• Video of the Day: Apple makes impressive products. But its fans are pretty obsessed. Both are ripe for satire. And the Simpsons deliver.
• Cool Site of the Day: Have some fun with your holiday greetings. All you have to do is Elf Yourself. This site is just too much fun!
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Teenagers can get into a lot of trouble with camera phones. So parents, tune in and heed my warning!
• Free Download of the Day: Printing documents isn't cheap. Ink and paper cost a lot. I've got some great ways to save.
• Tip on the site: Just like your attic, over time your PC fills with stuff. You'll eventually need to add some storage. I'll show you how.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Finding products to sell at online auctions
A cool tool to save YouTube videos
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: