|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Monday, Dec. 22, 2008
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers
Today's Cool Site...
Gearing up for Christmas travel
Many of us will be traveling this Christmas. We’ll be heading home to spend the holiday with our families.
Traveling at this time of year is no picnic. You can expect long lines and flight delays at the airport. It’s enough to tax anyone’s nerves!
But you can get help preparing for your trip. Just head over to the Weather Channel. Start by checking the weather at your destination city.
Then, read the tips for safer travel. There are tips to make your trip go more smoothly. For example, the preflight checklist will get you through security without a hiccup.
And don’t miss the advice for cutting your chances of getting bumped. After all, holiday flights are usually booked solid.
Finally, you can check on your flight. Find out if it is delayed before you head to the airport.Will someone be picking you up at your destination city? Forward this e-mail to them now. That way, they can check the status of your flight.
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Last Day to Enter!: Today is the last day to enter to win great prizes in my Great Giveaway Sweepstakes! Head on over to giveaway.komando.com and enter online to win today’s online prize—a $400 80GB Sony PlayStation 3 Entertainment System. This complete entertainment system consists of a Blue-ray Disc player, HDMI output and 1080p resolution, and an integrated Wi-Fi connection. It’s more than a gaming console! Enter today for your chance to win this, and our Grand Prize drawing, too!
• Video of the Day: The world is changing faster than ever. Technology is driving that change. Learn about the world of today and tomorrow.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: The big day is almost here! But there’s still time for shopping. I have some great last-minute gift ideas.
• Free Download of the Day: Crossword puzzles are a great workout for your brain. But making one is even more fun.
• Tip on the site: Are you looking for a new computer? You don't have to break the bank to get one. I'll show you how to shop on a budget.
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Copyright © 2009, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: