|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2008
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers
Today's top stories...
Apple patches 21 bugs
Mac sales stagnant
Dell tries to reinvent itself
Nintendo sets sales record
Scrabulous suit dropped
Yahoo! gets social
iTunes overshadows Amazon
KEEP YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS UP-TO-DATE
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Over $80,000 In Prizes!: Today, enter for your chance to win the $130-value Logitech QuickCam Pro & QuickCam Vision Pro Webcams. For those times when you can't be there in person, Logitech combines Carl Zeiss optics with autofocus technology for improved image quality, even in the most extreme close-ups. Head on over to giveaway.komando.com and enter online today. Enter daily to increase your chances of winning. We have daily prizes and grand prizes to give away. The next winner could be you!
• Video of the Day: Could wild animals accept a human as one of their own? One researcher found the answer. He literally lived with wolves.
• Cool Site of the Day: Kids should come with an instruction manual. But they don't. Luckily, the Internet can fill that gap. Get your manual now!
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Santa may bring your family a video game console for Christmas. The kids won't be the only ones playing!
• Free Download of the Day: Want to know more about wireless networking? Analyze your home network. I can show you how.
• Tip on the site: Take homemade presents into the digital age. Combine cool bits of photo and video into a memorable gift.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Stay secure during holiday travel
Selling shareware online
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: