|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Monday, Dec. 29, 2008
Today's top stories...
Web surpasses papers as news source
Newspaper decline hits cartoonists
Microsoft takes aim at rogue security programs
The iPhone hits Wal-Mart
DTV converter box coupons running out
The truth about text-messaging costs
Windows 7 beta already online
Computer engineer to get trial
Response time v. refresh rate
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: OK, you're good at your job. Not everyone has that happy circumstance. This guy will never be confused with Willie Sutton.
• Cool Site of the Day: This year has been a horror show, money-wise. If you have anything left, try this site. Get your finances in order.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: You may have heard that HDTV sales are slowing down. Today, find out how that will affect television prices.
• Free Download of the Day: You hate it when your Mac looks like all the other ones, right? So, get Deeper. Give your Mac that individual look.
• Tip on the site: Here's a computer that runs wild at certain sites. The hard drive really flies. The owner fears his machine will wear out.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Creating a slide show for a digital frame
Getting off Google Street View
Copyright © 2009, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: