|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Saturday, Dec. 27, 2008
Today's Cool Site...
Time for fun and games
So, maybe Santa didn't bring you that gaming console you wanted for Christmas. My heart goes out to you.
But you don't need a Wii or a PlayStation to play games. You'll find plenty of great alternatives online.
Kongregate is a great site for finding computer games. There are more than 10,000 titles in all. And they're free!
No matter what type of games you prefer, there's something for you. You'll find shooter and action games. There are also puzzles and strategy games.
There are even multiplayer games. Do you think your family is up to the challenge today? Enjoy!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• $16,000 in Grand Prizes: My 13th Annual Great Giveaway Sweepstakes has ended. But if you entered, you could still be the lucky winner of one of our Grand Prizes! Listen to my show this weekend to find out if you won. I will be awarding over $16,000 in prizes! Click here to find me on a station near you.
• Video of the Day: How would you like to fly like a bird? What--impossible you say? This woman comes very close to flying like a bird.
• Privacy Tip: Start 2009 right! Clean up your computer. This will free up hard drive space. As a bonus, you'll also get a performance boost.
• Download of the Day: It's time for year-end lists! And I have one list you don't want to miss. It's my 20 hottest free downloads of the year.
• Kids Tip: We've all encountered bullies at one time or another. But today's bullies are turning to the Web. Find out how to protect your kids.
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Copyright © 2009, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: