|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Thursday, Dec. 18, 2008
Support this free newsletter—Support our advertisers
Today's top stories...
Red ring of death frustrates gamers
Personalized spam is on the rise
Medicare pushes e-prescriptions
Assistive technology can be fun, too
Landline use waning
Companies focus on the cloud
Cell phone coupons imperfect
High speed Internet everywhere, yes; but how?
WOW! EXTRA HOUR THIS WEEKEND!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Only 4 More Days to Enter: Enter my Great Giveaway Sweepstakes every day for your big chance! We are giving away over 280 prizes totaling over $80,000 daily online and on-air. Today, enter to win a Logitech Squeezebox Boom Network Music Player ($300 value). Now you can bring your digital music to any room in your home. Enter to win daily here.
• Video of the Day: I love the music around the holidays. The songs just put a smile on your face. Here are some of my favorite Christmas songs.
• Cool Site of the Day: How much do you know about geography? Don't worry if you're a little rusty. Catching up with this site can be fun!
• Digital Minute, on your radio: You want to help the environment and save money. That means you should avoid CFL light bulbs. Find out why.
• Free Download of the Day: Passwords are always hard to remember, especially on the go. You better take your passwords with you.
• Tip on the site: Everyone is on a budget these days. But you may need or want a new laptop. You don't have to break the bank to get one.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
A monitor for photo editing
Alternatives to the expensive Microsoft Word
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: