|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2008
Today's top stories...
Laptop shipments surpass desktops
Are e-books finally taking off?
Telemedicine OK for stroke evaluation
Plane crash survivor Twitters account
Stations switch to digital broadcasts early
Use your iPhone to find a ride
Low-brow programs rake in the cash
Where’s Santa now?
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Are You a Winner?: My 13th Annual Great Giveaway Sweepstakes has ended. But if you entered, you could still be the lucky winner of one of our Grand Prizes! Listen to my show this weekend to find out if you won. I will be awarding over $16,000 in prizes! Click here to find me on a station near you.
• Video of the Day: Most people take off work to celebrate Christmas. But some have made a business out of Christmas. Meet one such family.
• Cool Site of the Day: Do you have a young one at home who's interested in Santa? Surf to NORAD's Web site. Santa is tracked there.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Santa is coming! Santa is coming! Find out how your children can track his journey across the globe.
• Free Download of the Day: Let's say you're in a foreign country. You ask about the restroom. But everybody talks funny. They're Torkians!
• Tip on the site: Today's tip is on moving programs to a new PC. Better save this one. Santa may have a nice laptop for you in his big bag.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Seven tips for better Christmas photos
Read this before giving kids an iPod touch
Copyright © 2009, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: