|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Thursday, Dec. 4, 2008
Today's Cool Site...
Your very own Christmas elf
This year, I thought I'd take a new approach with Christmas preparations. So, I decided to hire some elves to help me.
Unfortunately, things haven't gone as planned. They're not helping me put up decorations or choose gifts. All they do is dance. I don't know how Santa puts up with it!
Okay, I didn't really hire elves. I've just been playing around with Elf Yourself. This fun site lets you create Christmas greetings for friends and family.
To get started, you upload a digital picture. The picture is then placed on the head of an animated dancing elf.
Elf Yourself lets you upload up to five photos. So, you can "elf" your entire family! There are also several dances from which to choose. (Disco is my personal fave.)
Once you're done, you can e-mail your creation to friends and family. Or, copy a piece of code to embed it in your Web site or blog.
These fun little elves may not help with your Christmas chores. But they sure do make things a little merrier!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Are You A Winner?: Now you can be! Enter my Great Giveaway Sweepstakes every day for your big chance! We are giving away over 280 prizes totaling over $80,000 daily online and on-air. Today, enter to win Seagate's FreeAgent Go Portable Storage Solution ($180 value). Now you can carry your media on the slimmest external drive available today. Enter to win daily here.
• Video of the Day: Apple makes impressive products. But its fans are pretty obsessed. Both are ripe for satire. And the Simpsons deliver.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Teenagers can get into a lot of trouble with camera phones. So parents, tune in and heed my warning!
• Free Download of the Day: Printing documents isn't cheap. Ink and paper cost a lot. I've got some great ways to save.
• Tip on the site: Just like your attic, over time your PC fills with stuff. You'll eventually need to add some storage. I'll show you how.
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: