|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Thursday, Oct. 30, 2008
Support this free newsletter—please visit our advertisers
Today's Cool Site...
Make cash from your handiwork
The holiday shopping season will soon be upon us. Unfortunately, though, many of us will be cutting back this year.
Well, how would you like to earn a little extra money for gifts? You can, using the Internet! All it takes is a little creativity.
Etsy is an online community where you can sell handmade goods. You can sell everything from notecards to furniture to jewelry.
So, break out your arts and crafts box and get started! There is a small charge to list and sell items on Etsy. But I'm sure you'll find the fees reasonable.
Or, maybe you're not the creative type. That's okay. Just keep Etsy in mind when you start that Christmas list!
Check out the subject line
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• 5 more days to win: Are you wireless? If not, now you can be for free! Enter to win the Linksys Dual-N Band Wireless Router ($199 value) today in my Giveaway of the Day Sweepstakes. Get portable and convenient wireless network gear for travel and home use. What a prize!
• Video of the Day: How interesting are water lilies? Frogs sit on them. What else is there to know? Actually, they're surprisingly fascinating.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Want to keep your mind sharp as a tack? You'll need a computer and a Web browser. Find out more in my Minute!
• Free Download of the Day: You have private files on your computer. Everybody does. You can hide those files in a password-protected folder.
• Tip on the site: Gamers often speed up their PCs by overclocking them. But before you try this, get the facts. You don't want to ruin your PC.
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: