|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Friday, Oct. 24, 2008
Support this free newsletter—please visit our advertisers
Today's Cool Site...
How much is this worth?
You probably have some items around the house that you no longer need. So, why not sell them and make some extra cash?
Thanks to the Internet, selling things has never been easier. You can list an item on eBay. Or, you can sell it on Craigslist or Kajiji.
Of course, you may not know how much an item is worth. Well, here's a quick rule of thumb. Something is worth only what someone is willing to pay for it!
The key to selling things online is to keep your price competitive. You still want to make a profit, though. So it helps to see what people are paying for similar items.
There's an easy way to do that on eBay. You just need to search for completed auctions. You can learn how to do this on eBay's site.
In order to search completed listings, you need an eBay account. You may already have one. If not, it's free to sign up!
Tough times? I have help
The economy is sliding, and taking some of my listeners with it. A lot of people are interested in making money on the Internet. They want to save money, too.
I've got a bunch of ideas on my new Money Center. For instance, I have links to many free programs. Whatever you need to do, you should find a free program. I've got free coupons, and lots of other free stuff.
Want some extra cash? I have many links to legitimate opportunities. Unlike the offers in spam, these have been vetted. They're Kim safe!
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Enter to Win: You love free things, right? Well, we love giving away things! Enter my Giveaway of the Day Sweepstakes today for your chance to win a SanDisk Sansa Fuse Music/Video player and Mobile Ultra MicroSD card. This $160 value 4GB portable music machine features music, video, photo, audio book, FM radio, and built-in voice recorder. What a prize!
• Video of the Day: Millions are drawn to Las Vegas every year. Many hope to hit it big at the casinos. David Blaine actually made that happen.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: We all like to get a head start on holiday shopping. But this year, the rules are changing. Find out why.
• Free Download of the Day: Image-editing programs are fun. However, good ones tend to be costly. But this online program is changing that.
• Tip on the site: You have tons of files on your hard drive from Windows updates. Can you delete them? I wouldn't; you could need them.
TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: