|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Friday, Oct. 31, 2008
Support this free newsletter—please visit our advertisers
Today's top stories...
Déjà vu: Sony recalls batteries
Professor challenges RIAA
TI developing new TV technology
MobileMe gets improvements
Sinowal Trojan steals account information
Free hotspot use for iPhone owners
Video games seek to terrify
Slash your broadband costs
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Last Few Days to Win: Are you in need of wireless wherever you go? Stop getting disconnected! Today only, enter to win a D-Link AirPlus Wireless Pocket Router and USB Adapter ($167.98 VALUE) during the Komando.com Giveaway of the Day. This prize package will keep you connected in conference rooms, hotels, or any other hotspot when you're on the go! Don't miss out, the sweepstakes ends Monday!
• Video of the Day: It's the scariest day of the year. Halloween! Disneyland is a happy place. But its Haunted Mansion is a spooky ride.
• Cool Site of the Day: Maybe your kids can't wait to go trick-or-treating. This site will keep them occupied. And you can check for child molesters.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Your favorite college student decides he or she wants to major in video games. So, what's so scary about that?
• Free Download of the Day: Videos come in a mind-boggling variety of formats. I doubt your media player supports them all. This one does.
• Tip on the site: Voltage, amperes and watts are confusing. And so are uninterruptible power supplies. But I straighten things out in today's tip.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
DVD bought overseas doesn’t work at home
Keeping files synchronized
See you tomorrow!
Copyright © 2008, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: