|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2009
Today's top stories...
Digital TV coupons run out
Obama’s Twitter account hacked
WiMAX comes to Portland
CES still worth following
LG introduces connected TVs
Microsoft offers solution for frozen Zunes
Hawaiian doctors can make online house calls
Study: Adults can encourage safer Web use
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: The Wild West was defined by gunfights. You had to be a quick draw to survive. But no one could be faster than this guy.
• Cool Site of the Day: Online games are fun, but not very educational. This one is an exception. It will teach you about science and physics.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: Apple recently opened the iPhone to developers. And you won't believe how much developers are earning!
• Free Download of the Day: Syncing files across many computers can be tough. Or is it? Maybe you just need the right software.
• Tip on the site: Do you charge your cell phone in the car? How does that affect your car's battery? I'll give you all the details.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Easy ways to back up data
Opt out of online ad tracking
Copyright © 2009, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: