|To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.|
|Kim's Club||Shop||Listen||Columns||Cool Sites||Tips||Buying Guide||Video of the Day|
Friday, Jan. 2, 2009
Today's top stories...
Glitch silences Zunes
FCC head changes Wi-Fi proposal
More bad news for the music industry.
Internet Explorer loses market share
Group aims to trim TV prices
Gadgets interfere with astronomy research
Admissions offices turn to Webcams
Phishing attacks get personal
Every day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• Video of the Day: Sometimes tragedies turn out to be blessings. The Mooneys found this out first hand. Their story is a real tearjerker.
• Cool Site of the Day: You can easily shoot night pictures. It's best to use the blue hour. Not up to speed on that? Learn about it at this site.
• Digital Minute, on your radio: So, you want to lose a little weight in 2009. You're not alone. Fortunately, you'll find plenty of help online!
• Free Download of the Day: You probably have your bookmarks organized in folders. There is a better way to do it--visually.
• Tip on the site: Black dots in your pictures are a pain. They probably mean you have dirt on your lens or sensor. That dirt is easily removed.
There's more below, but first a word from us...
Use my tool to save YouTube videos
Finding products to sell at online auctions
Copyright © 2009, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to: