Thursday, October 30, 2008

How to easily feel like a computer genius

Dear Charles,

I've had a lot of people asking me for a specific list of all of the lessons on my bundles of quick, easy, computer lesson CDs for Windows PC and Apple Mac.

Well, putting together that list for my Ultimate Beginners Bundle of Easy Computer Lessons was no small task, but I finally had a chance to sit down for a few hours and organize a complete and comprehensive list of everything you get.

I uploaded the list to my website and you can go take a look at it. But if you're finding yourself tempted to get them and finally become truly empowered with the computer, don't drag your feet, since I'm planning to raise the price of both my Ultimate Beginners Bundle of 21 easy Plain English CDs, as well as my Platinum Bundle of 6 CDs by $50 in just a few days.

You can look through the list of lessons by visiting the following pages on my site. Just chose which link you go to, depending on which type of computer you have...

If you have an Apple Mac (including MacBook, iMac, iBook, etc.) then go to:

http://www.worthgodwin.com/mac/ultimate.html

or if you have a Windows PC (Sony, HP, Dell, etc.), go to:

http://www.worthgodwin.com/windows/ultimate.html

My computer lesson CDs are backed up with an iron-clad, no hassle, no arguments 365 day money back guarantee -- you can return them for any reason and I'll refund every penny.

I do this because I know that once you have a chance to try them out, you'll find they're worth every penny (and more).

But don't take my word on it, here's what one of my overseas customers had to say about them:

"Whole Heartedly I want to state, that everyone who is New to
everything Internet, should take Worth 's Computerlessons. It is so easy to understand, even for the simpliest Mind, it catches
everything, and Worth is such a Nice Person, He always helps You. You can ask anything, You always will get an Answer!
Great Idea Worth,
Every Success

Christine Lammermann
Cambewarra, Australia"


So click one of the links below and take a look. I put a lot of effort into making my CDs easy, fun, and empowering, so grab them before the price goes up -- I've been selling them for too little for too long, and I'll be raising the price very soon.

sincerely,

Worth Godwin

P.S. The links again are...

If you have an Apple Mac (including MacBook, iMac, iBook, etc.) then go to:

http://www.worthgodwin.com/mac/ultimate.html

or if you have a Windows PC (Sony, HP, Dell, etc.), go to:

http://www.worthgodwin.com/windows/ultimate.html


You'll be happy you did!

I respect your right to privacy and to only get email that you want. If you need to unsubscribe from my newsletter, please use the first link below. If you need to change your email address, use the second link.

Please note that if you're a Gold Club member, this will not cancel your Gold Club membership. However, if you unsubscribe from the Gold Club newsletter, it may cause problems with delivery of your CDs since it is what I have to go by to print out your shipping information.

Godwin Productions LLC

81-1039 Keopuka Heights Rd.
Kealakekua, HI
96750
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1049982749&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1049982749&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for understanding that we need to prevent the nasties.

Terms of Use

Personal & Educational Use Only This blog consists mainly of FREE newsletters from computer web gurus that I receive. I thought you might like to see them all in one place than try to discover them on your own. A moderate amount of editing may be done to eliminate unrelated repetitious ads or unnecessary text which bloat the post. However I have given the authors full credit and will not remove their site links because you deserve to see where it comes from and they deserve to get credit for what they have written. Your use of this site is simply for educational purposes. For more computer-related help go to: CPEDLEY.COM for free software, advice and tips on low cost products which are very helpful. If you want to contact the editor, please go CPEDLEY.COM and check the Contact page for email address.